LUTRON DIGITAL POWER ANALYZER
- Analysis for 3 phase multi-power system, 1P/2W, 1P/3W, 3P/3W, 3P/4W.
- Voltage & Current are the True RMS value.
- True Power ( KW、MW、GW ) measurement.
- Apparent Power ( KVA、MVA、GVA ) measurement.
- Reactive Power ( KVAR MVAR、GVAR) measurement.
- Watt-Hour ( WH、SH、QH、PFH ).
- Power Factor( PF )、Phase Angle( Φ ).
- Voltage measurement range : 10 to 600 ACV
- Current measurement range: 0.2A to 1200 ACA.
- Programmable CT ratio (1 to 600) and PT ratio (1 to 1000).
- ACV input impedance is 10 Mega ohms.
- Safety Standard : IEC 1010, CAT III 600V
- Built-in clock and Calendar, real time data record with SD memory card , sampling time set from 2 to 7200 seconds. Just slot in the SD card into the computer, it can down load the all the measured value with the time information ( year/month/data/ hour/mimute/second ) to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data analysis by themselves.
- Complete set with 4 PCs Test Leads, 4 PCs Alligator clips, 3 PCs Clamp Probe, AC to DC 9V adapter, 2 G SD memory card and Carrying bag.
- Computer data output, can cooperate with USB Cable/USB-01 RS232 cable/UPCB-02 and Data Acquisition software, SW-U811-WIN.